Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 more hours!

Alright so it is only 6 more hours before we meet up to leave for India and well I don't plan on going to bed anytime soon. I just cannot stop thinking about how ready God wanted me to be for this trip. I have been on mission trips before overseas but this is one is so much different and they always are but God has really done alot in me the past couple of months that have changed everything about me and who I am. I feel like a completely different person sometimes. I asked God to help me walk free in some areas of my life before I leave for India and I prayed that just a little over a week ago and I honestly didn't know if it was going to happen. But of course God always comes through. I mean I have been bound by this stuff for several years and asked God to break the bondage that has been there for years in less than 2 weeks. God is so amazing! So anyways I say all of this because I really truely believe that God is going to........I don't even know but is going to be STINKIN AWESOME!!!! :) He is going show up!! I just want to go with a willing heart and spirit, so that God can use me in anyway He desires to reach India. I want to be His hands, feet, mouthpiece, eyes, and I want my heart to line up with His. I want to be used by God in India to bring Him the GLORY! I am ready God! Use me.... send me....give me courage and boldness to walk it out! Love you guys!!!! :)

No comments: