Saturday, May 31, 2008

From Katherine -

It's hard to believe that the trip is over. So much planning and preparation went into it - and it finally came, and then it went. The trip seemed to happen so quickly. So, I pray that the moments and memories stay with me for a lifetime. Here were some of my highlights:

Seeing all of the members of the team step out of their comfort zones and minister with their whole hearts. I was so amazed to watch God use each and every one of us in ways I could have never imagined! I'm so proud of each of you. I see the change it has had in our lives. We will always have this in common - we stood, with shaking knees, in front of 1000's and proclaimed the name of Jesus - on the other freaking side of the world!

























Getting to know the other half of our team from Life Church. I know that even if we don't email or talk everyday, our relationships are locked into the common experiences we all shared. We may not know each others personal lives well, but if we were ever to be in India again together - we would be the best of friends - family even.

Our leaders Kim and Adam. It was such an honor to serve with them. I believe we all felt protected, loved, supported, provided for, and safe under the authority and covering of Kim and Adam Braud. I am so thankful for their hearts for us, the people of India, and especially for God. Thank You Kim and Adam we love you!

Well, for the sake of time and space, I'll let those be my top three highlights. There are so many more moments that I can recall and I hope that I never forget.

No comments: